There have been six finalists selected for the Final Tri-Innovate 2018...
List of our current College Officers.
- Acting President: Professor Philomen Probert
- Acting Vicegerent: Professor Marcus Banks
- President-Elect: Mr Tim Hitchens
- Senior Tutor & Dean of Welfare: Ms Emily Eastham
- Bursar: Mr Richard Morin
- Development Director: Mr William Conner
- Secretary to Governing Body: Professor Jacob Dahl
- Research Fellows’ Liaison Officer: Professor Christina Redfield
- Visiting Scholars’ Liaison Officer: Dr Dan Isaacson
Dean of Degrees:
16 April 2018Tri-Innovate Final 201826 February 2018The Isaiah Berlin Legacy Weekend Update
We would like to extend our thanks to our 57 donors and 27 ambassadors who helped make the Isaiah Berlin Legacy Giving Weekend a success. So far,...
Concert and Plays26 - 26Apr AprOxford Lieder / Song at Wolfson: William Morgan sings Schumann and DuparcThursday 26 April - 6:00pm to 7:00pm
Oxford Lieder is delighted to begin a new series of early-evening song recitals in collaboration with Wolfson College. The series will showcase outstanding singers who are in the early stages of highly successful careers and international stars in the making.Parties and Dinners26 - 26Apr AprGuest NightThursday 26 April - 7:00pm to 10:00pm
Guest Night dinners take place on Thursdays during term time and are open to all members of College and Common Room. They provide a convivial atmosphere and the chance to meet other Wolfsonians as well as entertaining guests. Dress code is smart, no gowns.
Pre-dinner drinks are normally at 7.00 pm, followed by dinner at 7.30 pm.
Guest Night Price ListNetworking27 - 27Apr AprRF/JRF Lunch TableFriday 27 April - 12:30pm to 1:30pm
This is an opportunity for JRF/RFs to meet and network at informal lunch in Hall. Beer and wine are served. Partners and children are welcome. There is no need to book in advance.