Professor Elleke Boehmer has been awarded a 2016...
Wolfson will be offering several new scholarships for students starting graduate programmes in 2017/8. Full details will be available on this page soon.
Support for students is a key focus for Wolfson College. Over the past few years the College has greatly increased its scholarship support, and in 2017/18 we will be providing funding for around 50 of our students through full or partial scholarships.
How to apply:
- There is no separate College application procedure for any of the scholarships listed.
- Applicants, whether internal or external, should apply to the University under the standard procedures for graduate degrees.
- All applicants will be considered for Clarendon awards.
- Students applying for RCUK (Research Council UK) graduate funding may also be considered for a Wolfson partnered RCUK award. Preference will be given to applicants who have listed Wolfson as their first-choice College when two (or more) candidates are of equal academic merit.
- As there are specific eligibility requirements for RCUK awards, information should be sought from the department, faculty or the centre for doctoral training.
Oxford Wolfson Marriott Graduate Scholarships
These awards have been made possible by a philanthropic legacy from the late Dr Francis Marriott and from a donation from the University’s Graduate Scholarship Matched Fund. The scholarships cover the cost of a full home/EU award, including the University Composition Fee, the College Fee and maintenance costs at the RC UK stipend rate. The awards will be made in partnership with a number of departments, faculties and centres for doctoral training that may, exceptionally, enhance an award to bring it up to the overseas fee level.
When awarding these Scholarships, preference will be given to applicants who have listed Wolfson as their first-choice College when two (or more) candidates are of equal academic merit.
Full details of partnering Departments for 2017/18 will be available soon.
The qualified members of the Governing Body of Wolfson College are looking to elect a new President to succeed Professor Dame Hermione Lee on her...
An anti-malaria drug could help radiotherapy destroy tumours, according to a Cancer...