We are delighted to announce the recipients of the OCLW/ODNB research bursaries and Tony Gray Visiting Scholarship for 2017/2018.
Organising an Event with OCLW
Are you organising an event related to life-writing? Do you think your event might benefit from association with OCLW?
OCLW can provide a variety of levels of support for an event related to life-writing (an "OCLW Hosted Event"):
- holding a multi-day conference at OCLW, Wolfson College, Oxford
- creating a webpage for the event
- financial assistance (up to £200; priority will be given to events held at OCLW)
- use of OCLW's secure online payment facilities for payment of registration fees (via the University Stores)
- use of OCLW's financial facilities, for accepting cheque payment of registration fees, and for arrangement of payment of invoices relating to the event's costs
- limited publicity
However, it is important to note that overall administrative responsibility for OCLW Hosted Events remains with the convenors. We request that the event is then described in all publicity as "taking place in association with OCLW", and that appropriate thanks are made.
If you are interested in this prospect, and wish to apply for any type of support, please first download the form on the right and outline your proposal, and then email it to OCLW. Please do not contact OCLW before having submitted a form.
The conference brought together scholars, curators, biographers, and dance practitioners to explore how people write about the lives of dancers...
Dr Kate Kennedy of Wolfson College has won an Early Career Researcher award...