The Alumni and Development Office held the annual Gaudy and Syme Legacy Society Lunch on 29 June.
Organising an Event with OCLW
Are you organising an event related to life-writing? Do you think your event might benefit from association with OCLW?
OCLW can provide a variety of levels of support for an event related to life-writing (an "OCLW Hosted Event"):
- holding a multi-day conference at OCLW, Wolfson College, Oxford
- creating a webpage for the event
- financial assistance (up to £200; priority will be given to events held at OCLW)
- use of OCLW's secure online payment facilities for payment of registration fees (via the University Stores)
- use of OCLW's financial facilities, for accepting cheque payment of registration fees, and for arrangement of payment of invoices relating to the event's costs
- limited publicity
However, it is important to note that overall administrative responsibility for OCLW Hosted Events remains with the convenors. We request that the event is then described in all publicity as "taking place in association with OCLW", and that appropriate thanks are made.
If you are interested in this prospect, and wish to apply for any type of support, please first download the form on the right and outline your proposal, and then email it to OCLW. Please do not contact OCLW before having submitted a form.
1 July 2019The Wolfson Gaudy and Syme Legacy Society Lunch24 June 2019Out now: Romulus Magazine 2019
Romulus is the Wolfson magazine for students by students. This year's theme is "Ritual", which is reflected in many different ways by the...24 June 2019Sir Tim Hitchens' Foundation Speech 2019
College Visitor, Lords, Ladies, Wolfson colleagues,